How to make printable Flashcards in 7 easy steps for free
This article will answer your question how you can save time and create printable Flashcards in few clicks.
You only need 2 things.
This tutorial for free printable Flashcards will help you create Flashcards from
- a Google spreadsheet, if you are looking for Google Sheets Flashcards
- an Excel spreadsheet
- Google Docs
- almost anything
You only need 2 things for this Flashcard template to download and print:
CTRL+C and CTRL+V (for Mac it is ⌘ + C and ⌘+V)
web app app.vocabulary-miner.com
You can get printable vocabulary Flashcards in pdf format (in a form of Flashcard template) that you will cut and fold. However, Vocabulary Miner web app can download vocabulary also in .csv.
After creating Flashcards, you can then
- learn from printable Flashcards
- use mobile app Vocabulary Miner to learn them with Flashcard method and spaced repetition algorithm
So, if you were asking yourself “Is there also a mobile app for my flashcards?” then you already had your answer. You can not only learn but also share vocabulary with others for free.
💡 TIP: And did you know you can create printable Flashcards also from Google Translate?
But let’s check it out step by step.
As a student of languages, you probably really want to spend time learning rather than creating Flashcards.
If you are a teacher you might want to find a fast Flashcard maker for teachers that will save your time for preparation.
❓🙋Before we start, join our Facebook group Learn vocabulary supported by Vocabulary Miner to have your questions answered by the community or the team behind Vocabulary Miner and get inspired. We all need it from time to time.
How to make printable Flashcards
Let’s look at how to make your own Flashcards. You can make Flashcards online, then print them out or learn them in the Flashcard maker Vocabulary Miner.
1) Go to https://app.vocabulary-miner.com/. It is a free web app that enables you to easily create your own Flashcards.
2) Sign in the web app with your e-mail address, Facebook or Google.
🤔 Why to sign in the Flashcard maker app Vocabulary Miner? The Word lists you create will be safe, you cannot lose them – our server provides a backup for you thanks to the sign-in. Moreover, all your devices will be synchronized, and therefore, you can learn everywhere and offline, too.
3) Start creating your Word list by clicking at any PLUS sign you see. Name your Word list and choose the languages – the one you speak and the one you want to learn/teach.
4) How to make Flashcards faster? To make Flashcards from Google Docs or Flashcards from Google sheets really quick, click on “IMPORT WORDS” button on the right.
Go to your document or spreadsheet. Copy the words (CTRL+C, on Mac Command + C) and paste them (CTRL+V, on Mac Command + V) back into the Vocabulary Miner web app form. If you want to import more words at once, click on IMPORT WORDS button in the Vocabulary Miner web app.
If you are not sure how to copy and paste, or you are more into video tutorial, check this video:
5) Click on IMPORT WORDS button. These Flashcards are already available in both apps, web app and also mobile app with effective spaced repetition. You can access them anywhere from any device by signing in with the same e-mail address.
6) Choose the Word list you just created and click on DOWNLOAD or EXPORT in the right upper corner.
7) Choose the format you need for your Flashcard template.
Done! Good job.❤️
💡TIP: Did you know you can create printable Flashcards also from Google Translate? The very easy tutorial for printable Flashcards created by import from Google Translate is in this article How to create dictionary with Google Translate and Flashcards.
I promised you to look at the learning, too.
How to learn vocabulary with Flashcards?
So the second part, how to learn vocabulary with Flashcards? Check 4 easy tips to effectively learn vocabulary with Flashcards app.
WHY we suggest Flashcard app Vocabulary Miner?
In the article Our story: How frustration from learning vocabulary created Vocabulary Miner, there is an honest summary of what are the differences between other Flashcard apps and us from our point of view.
Good luck with finding the right app for your needs. We hope you say more every day!
How to use Vocabulary Miner app?
Interested in more stories? We practice to #saymore on our Instagram, too.
❓🙋Join our Facebook group Learn vocabulary supported by Vocabulary Miner to have your questions answered by the community or the team behind Vocabulary Miner and get inspired. We all need it from time to time.
There are several studies that claim that the 1000 most common Spanish words help you understand 75% of common communication. But it is working for other languages, too. 🧐 However, if you do want to read general …Read more
How to teach vocabulary? Reinforce vocabulary with Flashcard app after, during, and before the lesson
The world is shifting so much to online. But we say the world is shifting to apps. And education should not miss this opportunity to use apps to answer the question: How to teach vocabulary? ⌛ If you have just …Read more
You want to learn language with Netflix. Who wouldn't, even more now, when social interaction is luxury or fear? You are among millions of others who want the same! So if you are not learning language with Netflix …Read more